Research objectives and themesUnderstand how the tumor cells of certain B and T lymphomas acquire or divert various immune functions in interaction with their micro-environment.
The team is studying the transcriptional heterogeneity of lymphoma cells and their immune microenvironment, using single-cell genomics approaches combined with large-scale bioinformatics analyzes.
Germinal centers, follicular lymphoma (FL), diffuse large cell B lymphoma (DLBCL), angioimmunoblastic T lymphoma (AITL), single-cell RNA-seq, transcriptional heterogeneity, cell differentiation
Pierre Milpied Team Leader
Centre d’Immunologie de Marseille-Lumigny (CIML)
“Belonging to the CALYM consortium means benefiting from the scientific, clinical and translational expertise of partner teams and CALYM staff, and accessing the exceptional resources of the CeVi collection. Support and essential tools to collectively contribute to lymphoma research. ”
- Mouse antigen-specific B immune response models
- Models of ex vivo activation of B lymphocytes and high-throughput transcriptional analysis (RNA-seq, scRNA-seq)
- Analysis / Sorting of sub-populations of primary tumor cells by flow cytometry
- Analysis / Sorting of the immune micro-environment by flow cytometry
- Integrative high-throughput analyzes on single cells (phenotype + transcriptome + BCR / TCR repertoire) by single-cell RNA-seq
- Bioinformatic analyzes of high-speed multi-modal data on single cells
Technical platforms and resources
- Genomics, Bioinformatics and Cytometry platforms of the Marseille-Luminy Center for Immunology (CIML)
TOP 5 of the latest scientific publications
Calym FB5P-seq: FACS-based 5-prime end single-cell RNA-seq for integrative analysis of transcriptome and antigen receptor repertoire in B and T cells.
Calym Human germinal center transcriptional programs are de-synchronized in B cell lymphoma.
Calym High-dimensional single-cell analysis identifies organ-specific signatures and conserved NK cell subsets in humans and mice.
Calym Premalignant cell dynamics in indolent B-cell malignancies
Calym Class-switched memory B cells remodel BCRs within secondary germinal centers.