Lysa 04 December 2020
The LYSA at ASH 62nd Congress!
62nd Virtual Congress of ASH (American Society of Hematology) will be held from December 05th to December 08th
11 LYSA abstracts have been selected!
Discover the abstracts below:
3 LYSA oral presentations:
- Ro-Chop : final Analysis of the Ro-CHOP Phase III Study (Conducted by LYSA): Romidepsin Plus CHOP in Patients with Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma | Emmanuel Bachy
- AHL 2011 : PET-Guided Strategy Improves the Safety of Beacopp-Based Treatment in Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma: Prolonged Follow-up of the Lysa Ahl 2011 Phase 3 Study | Olivier Casasnovas
- MRD LyMA : Predictive Power of Early, Sequential MRD Monitoring in Peripheral Blood and Bone Marrow in Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation with or without Rituximab Maintenance; Final Results from the LyMa-MRD Project, Conducted on Behalf of the Lysa Group | Mary Callanan
8 LYSA posters:
- R-CHOP14 As a Standard of Care in Primary Mediastinal B Cell Lymphoma: A 10-YEARS Experience of LYSA Centers | Vincent Camus
- Addition of Brentuximab Vedotin to Gemcitabine in Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma: Results of a Lysa Multicenter, Phase II Study. “the TOTAL Trial” | Olivier Tournilhac
- Hypogammaglobulinemia during Rituximab Maintenance after Transplantation Is a Surrogate Marker for Disease Control in Patients with Mantle-Cell Lymphoma, an Analysis from the LyMa Trial | Louise Bouard
- Lenalidomide As Maintenance Therapy after R-CHOP Has No Protecting Effect for Central Nervous System Relapse in Frontline Treatment of Diffuse Large B-Cells Lymphoma. an Ancillary Studies of the Remarc Study | Sophie Bernard
- The Combination of High Total Metabolic Tumor Volume and Poor ECOG Performance Status Defines Ultra-High Risk Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma. Validation across Multiple Cohorts of Large Clinical Trials and in Real World | Catherine Thieblemont
- Amahrelis: Adcetris Maintenance after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Real Life Study from Sfgmtc and LYSA Groups | Amira Marouf
- Nivolumab in Combination with Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin (GemOx) in Relapse/Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma: Preliminary Results of the Experimental Arm of the Niveau Trial | Roch Houot
- Real Time Pathological and Molecular Characterization of Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas Based on a National Network, a LYSA Project | Fabrice Jardin
02 December 2022 LysaLYSA at ASH 2022
The 64th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition will be held December 10-13, 202...
19 October 2022 LysaLaunch of the TRANSCRIPT study
The objective of the TRANSCRIPT study is to know if autotransplantation red...
22 September 2022 LysaPublication LYSA dans Nature Medicine | DESCA...
L’article du Pr Emmanuel Bachy à propos de l'étude DESCAR-T vient d’...