LYSA presentations in June 2021 international congresses
The LYSA will participate in various International Congresses in June 2021.
In total, more than 20 abstracts will be presented as oral presentations, posters or abstract books in the ASCO, EHA and ICML Lugano Virtual Congresses
ASCO annual congress “American Society of Clinical Oncology” will take place from June 4th to June 8th 2021.
Two LYSA posters will be presented during this Congress:
- CNS Relapse in DLBCL patients below 60 years treated with R-ACVBP, R-CHOEP, or R-CHOP: A joint analysis of LYSA and GLA/DSHNHL Catherine Thieblemont
- Atezolizumab + Obinutuzumab + Venetoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory indolent non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in (R/R INHL): primary analysis of a Phase 2 trial from LYSA Charles Herbaux
EHA annual congress “European Hematology Association” will take place from June 9 to 17, 2021.
Two oral presentations and one poster will be presented by LYSA:
- Atezolizumab + Obniutuzumab + Venetoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory indolent non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in (R/R INHL): primary analysis of a Phase 2 trial from LYSA
Oral communication by Charles Herbaux
- First results of DLBCL patients treated with CAR-T cells and enrolled in DESCAR-T registry, The French real-life database for CAR-T cells in hematologic malignancies.
Oral communication by Steven Le Gouill
- Prospective Evaluation of Lymphoma response to immunomodulatory therapy criteria (lyric) in GATA trial from the LYSA Group – (GATA TEP)
Poster by Yassine Al Tabaa
LYSA will also be attending the 16th ICML Virtual Edition Congress “International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma”. It will take place from June 18 to 22nd, 2021.
For this Congress, 4 LYSA oral presentations, including one in plenary session, and 11 LYSA posters will be presented:
- Early Positron Emission Tomography Response-Adapted Treatment in Localized Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (aaIPI=0): Results of the Phase 3 LYSA LNH-09-1B Trial
Oral communication 005 in plenary session by Serge Bologna
- Defining ultra-high-risk DLBCL patients prior to initial treatment based on an integrative host and disease prognostic score (from REMARC study)
Oral communication 017 in general session 2: Catherine Thieblemont
- Monomorphic Epitheliotropic Intestinal T-cell Lymphoma (MEITL): clinico-pathological analysis of a multicenter European cohort.
Oral communication 044 in session 6: Doriane Cavalieri
- Outcomes after first-line immunochemotherapy for primary mediastinal B cell lymphoma patients: a LYSA study.
Oral communication 050 in session 7: Vincent Camus
- First results of DLBCL patients treated with CAR-T cells and enrolled in DESCAR-T registry, a French real-life database for CAR-T cells in hematologic malignancies.
Oral communication 084 in session 13: Steven Le Gouill
- Atezolizumab + Obinutuzumab + Venetoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory Marginal Zone Lymphoma: primary analysis of a phase 2 trial from LYSA
E-poster & Abstract Book Nr. 145: Charles Herbaux
- Atezolizumab + Obinutuzumab + Venetoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory Follicular Lymphoma: primary analysis of a phase 2 trial from LYSA
E-poster & Abstract Book Nr. 110: Guillaume Cartron
- Circulating tumor DNA load and total metabolic tumor volume in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) patients treated by R-CHOP – From REMARC, a LYSA study
E-poster by Catherine Thieblemont
- High adipose tissue density is a negative prognostic factor in DLBCL patients treated by R-CHOP, independent from TMTV and PS-From the REMARC study
E-poster by Catherine Thieblemont
- Selinexor in Combination with R-GDP for Patients with Relapsed/ Refractory B-Cell Lymphoma: Preliminary results of the SELINDA phase Ib LYSA study (EUDRACT Number: 2015-005612-15)
E-poster by Marie Maerevoet
- Long-term outcomes of elderly patients treated with frontiline R-CHOP: update of the LNH03-6B trial
E-poster by Vincent Camus
- Impact of DUSP22 rearrangement on the prognosis of systemic ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma : a LYSA and TENOMIC study
E-poster by David Sibon
- 199 – Brentuximab vedotin as consolidation treatment in patients with stage I/II classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma and a positive FDG-PET after 2 cycles of ABVD : a LYSA phase 2 study
E-poster by Thomas Gastinne
- Prospective evaluation of lymphoma response to immunomodulatory therapy criteria (lyric) in GATA trial from the LYSA group
E-poster & Abstract Book n°245 by Yassine Al Tabaa
- Gender disparities in quality of life of French patients one year after the diagnosis of Lymphoma, a LYSA study
E-poster & Abstract Book n°280 by Caroline Besson
- A widespread T-cell exhaustion pattern is frequent in the tumor microenvironment of relapsed/refractory B-cell Lymphoma patients and could be circumvented by PDL1 blockade.
Abstract book by Camille Laurent