Cell Therapy Innovation 360°
LYSA, LYSARC and the Carnot CALYM Institute is a partner of the 3rd edition of the Cell Therapy Innovation 360° on Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 January 2022. This event will take place at the École Normale Supérieure de Lyon and will be co-chaired by Professors Gilles Salles, former president of the CALYM steering committee, and Jean-Yves Blay. The CTI 360°, addressed to all French and European actors, will be dedicated to the issue of French and international cell therapies.
The objectives of the CTI 360° days
During the two days of the event, the professionals will exchange around cell therapies through different themes:
- Understand the current and future mechanisms of action of cell therapies
- Put new clinical results into perspective.
- Define and discuss the challenges and new models of market access
- Reflect on the new territorial organizations of care
- Confront French, European or American feedbacks
- Share future developments
- Interpret real-life data
All of these themes will be addressed by French and European research actors. Oncologists, hematologists, transplant specialists, hospital pharmacists, immunologists, institutional players, biotechs and pharmaceutical companies will be present throughout these two days to share their experience. These CTI 360° will be a privileged place for exchanges and sharing of experience on the prospects and challenges of cell therapies in oncology and oncohematology.