LYSA Presentations at the 2021 SFH Congress
The 41st congress of the French Society of Hematology (SFH) will take place from September 9 to 11, 2021 at the ‘Palais des Congrès’ at Porte Maillot in Paris.
We are pleased to announce, that in total, more than 10 LYSA members will present their research advances in the field of lymphoma at this SFH congress: seven will present oral communications, one will present a poster and four will present a LYSA “current affairs session” on the topic of residual disease. These LYSA presentations will take place during the three days of the SFH congress.
Thursday, September 9, three oral communications and a poster will be presented:
- Long-term results of R-CHOP in the first line of treatment of patients over 60 years of age with diffuse large B cell lymphomas: update of the randomized trial LNH03-6B – Oral communication by Vincent Camus (Rouen).
- Neuro-meningeal relapse in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma, under 60 years old, treated with R-ACVBP, R-CHOEP or R-CHOP – Joint analysis of LYSA and GLA / SGHNHL – Communication oral by Loïc Renaud (Paris).
- Post-autograft hypogammaglobulinemia is a marker of prolonged response in patients with mantle cell lymphoma – Oral communication by Louise Bouard (Nantes) and Steven Le Gouill (Nantes).
- Prospective evaluation of LYRIC criteria during treatment with a PD-L1 inhibitor in the GATA trial of LYSA – Displayed poster, first author: Yassine Al Tabaa (Montpellier).
Friday September 10, LYSA will present a ‘current affairs’ session:
Current affairs session: Residual disease and lymphomas – from theory to practice (LYSA):
Moderators Marie-Hélène Delfau-Larue (Créteil) Vincent Ribrag (Villejuif)
- MRD and TEP by Anne De Segovia (Paris)
- MRD and ctDNA by Fabrice Jardin (Rouen)
- Real-life issues: the example of follicular lymphoma by Marie-Hélène Delfau-Larue (Créteil)
- What future steps? By Vincent Ribrag (Villejuif)
In addition to this LYSA ‘current affairs’ session on Friday, three oral communications will be presented:
- Diffuse large intravascular B-cell lymphoma: retrospective study conducted within the LYSA group – Oral communication by Antoine Bonnet (Vannes).
- Atezolizumab + Obinutuzumab + Venetoclax in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma, primary analysis of a phase 2 trial of LYSA – Oral communication by Charles Herbaux (Lille).
- Muscular hypo density at diagnosis, assessed by Deep-Learning, is an independent marker of mortality in young patients with DLBCL, a study by the LYSA group – Oral communication by Maxime Jullien (Nantes).
To conclude the LYSA presentations in this SFH congress, Saturday September 11, an oral communication will take place:
Results of the diffuse large-cell B lymphoma cohort treated with CAR-T from the DESCAR-T register (real life) – Oral communication by Roch Houot (Rennes).