American Society of Hematology annual meeting: LYSA communications
Virtually, or in person in Atlanta, do not miss out LYSA presentations!
The LYSA will be participating in the 63rd ASH Annual Meeting.
17 LYSA abstracts have been selected and will be presented in oral communications and posters, during this prestigious and international annual meeting.
11 LYSA oral communications will be presented1 late-breaking oral presenting the results of POLARIX study:
- The POLARIX Study: Polatuzumab Vedotin with Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone (pola-R-CHP) Versus Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone (R-CHOP) Therapy in Patients with Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Hervé Tilly
- CAREL: Outcome of relapsed/refractory aggressive B-cell lymphoma patients relapsing after anti-CD19 CAR T-cells and enrolled in the DESCAR-T french national registry Roberta di Blasi
- A Propensity Score-Matched Comparison of Axi-Cel and Tisa-Cel for Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in Real-Life: A LYSA Study from the Descar-T Registry Emmanuel Bachy
- Kte-X19 in Relapsed or Refractory Mantle-CellLymphoma, a “Real-Life” Study from the Descar-T Registry and Lysa Group Charles Herbaux
2 oral communications in collaboration with MCL Network, for MCL R2 study:
- Rituximab-Lenalidomide(R2) maintenance is superior to rituximab maintenance after first Line Immunochemotherapy in Mantle Cell Lymphoma: results of the MCL R2 Elderly clinical trial par Vincent Ribrag
- Impact of Maintenance Arm on Prognostic Value of MRD after Induction Treatment in MCL R2 Elderly Trial , a Mantle Cell Lymphoma Network Study Marie-Hélène Delfau
5 on clinical / ancillary / retrospective studies :
- Salvage Therapy with Brentuximab-Vedotin and Bendamustine for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory T Cell Lymphoma. a Multicenter and Retrospective Study Krimo Bouabdallah
- Nivolumab First-Line Therapy for Elderly, Frail Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients: Niviniho, a Lysa Phase II Study Julien Lazarovici
- Total Metabolic Tumor Volume and Tumor Dissemination are independent prognostic factors in Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma Salim Kanoun
- Chromatin Accessibility Profiling to Increase Diagnostic Accuracy and Refine Cell of Origin Classification of Mature T-cell Lymphoma Edith Julia
- The Eatl-001 Trial: Results of a Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin and CHP Followed By Consolidation with High-Dose Therapy – Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation (HDT-ASCT) in the Frontline Treatment of Patients with Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma David Sibon
6 LYSA abstracts have been selected for poster presentations:
- Final Analysis of a Prospective Multicenter Phase II Trial of the Lymphoma Study Association (LYSA) Using Prednisone, Vinblastine, Doxorubicin and Bendamustine (PVAB) Regimen in First Line Therapy for Patients over 60 Years with Advanced-Stage Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma Hervé Ghesquières
- Six-Year Results from the Phase 3 Randomized Study Relevance Show Similar Outcomes for Previously Untreated Follicular Lymphoma Patients Receiving Lenalidomide Plus Rituximab (R2) Versus Rituximab-Chemotherapy Followed By Rituximab Maintenance Franck Morschhauser
- Breast Implant Associated-Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL): Data Based on the Lymphoma Study Association (LYSA) Registry. Promising Results of Brentuximab Vedotin Combined with Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin and Prednisone (BV-CHP) As First Line Treatment for Patient Requiring Chemotherapy Fabien Le Bras
- Single-cell and spatial analyses characterize distinct subsets of malignant T cells in angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma François Lemonnier
- Selinexor in Combination with R-GDP for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Lymphoma: SELINDA phase Ib LYSA Study Marie Maerevoet
- A Molecular Classifier Increased the Accuracy of Lymphoma Diagnosis By Expert Pathologists in the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Gained Trial from the LYSA Amine Moslemi
Follow us on Twitter (@lysalymphoma) and LinkedIn!