AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEMATOLOGY ANNUAL MEETING: CALYM COMMUNICATIONS
VIRTUALLY, OR IN PERSON IN ATLANTA, DO NOT MISS OUT CALYM PRESENTATIONS!
The CALYM members will be participating in the 63rd ASH Annual Meeting.
Find all the participations of CALYM experts (oral presentation, posters or Q&A session):
- ” The IL32/BAFF Axis Supports Prosurvival Dialog in the Lymphoma Ecosystem and Is Disrupted By NIK Inhibition” Salome Decombis, David Chiron
- Addition of High-Dose Cytarabine to Immunochemotherapy before Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation in Patients Aged 65 Years or Younger with Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL Younger): A Long-Term Follow-up of the Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial of the European Mantle Cell Lymphoma Network Olivier Hermine
- Lymphoid Neoplasia: Genetics of Predisposition and Precursors – Live Q&A, Sandrine Roulland
- Tumor-Confirmed Follicular Lymphoma Mutations Are Detectable in Peripheral Blood Years Prior to Clinical Diagnosis, Sandrine Roulland
Find also the works for which the CeVi lymphoma live cell collection of CALYM is proud to have contributed to the development of new knowledge on the biology and classification of T lymphomas:
- Chromatin Accessibility Profiling to Increase Diagnostic Accuracy and Refine Cell-of-Origin Classification of Mature T-Cell Lymphomas, Edith Julia
- Single-Cell and Spatial Analyses Characterize Distinct Subsets of Malignant T Cells in Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma, François Lemonnier, Pierre Milpied
See the 17 abstracts of the LYSA :